Our "Transfer week" starts on Tuesday with the Temple, testimony meeting, dinner, snacks, interviews, teachings and pictures with the outgoing missionaries. Wednesday we take the outgoing missionaries to the airport, and pick up our new missionaries. Yahoo......
Saturday, October 18, 2014
Transfer Week #3
I can't believe that we have already had 3 transfers since coming on our mission. Each and every transfer is amazing. We love the missionaries who go home, and we rejoice in the missionaries that come in on that very emotional day! I posted the video of the new missionaries on Facebook (Bonnie Campbell Clark) for all of you Moms and Dads who want to catch a glimpse of your missionary on their first and second days in the mission field! I know I would have loved to have seen my missionaries when they first arrived in their missions. Don't we love technology!
Our "Transfer week" starts on Tuesday with the Temple, testimony meeting, dinner, snacks, interviews, teachings and pictures with the outgoing missionaries. Wednesday we take the outgoing missionaries to the airport, and pick up our new missionaries. Yahoo......
Our "Transfer week" starts on Tuesday with the Temple, testimony meeting, dinner, snacks, interviews, teachings and pictures with the outgoing missionaries. Wednesday we take the outgoing missionaries to the airport, and pick up our new missionaries. Yahoo......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment