Dear Elders and Sisters;
"What power shall stay the Heavens? As well might man stretch forth his puny arm to stop the Missouri river in its decreed course, or to turn it up stream, as to hinder the Almighty from pouring down knowledge from Heaven..."
This is how I characterize what has occurred this month as we have participated with the Lord in the Hastening of His Work. Well done, Elders and Sisters!!!! Well Done! This is the "New New" in the California Fresno Mission as the wonderful Missionaries come to understand that there is no end to what the Lord can do as we do what is required to participate in the Hastening of His Work.
I am convinced that He will allow us to participate to the extent we allow Him to. I think we saw just the beginning of this in the Month of November. Now, I ask you, what will you do differently in December to get different results? Remember, "If we always do what we've always done we'll always get what we've always gotten." What we've done and gotten in the past is wonderful and makes it possible to move forward. For that we should be very appreciative. But we are in the process of doing things differently to get different results. We did some things different in November and got different results. What more will and can we do in December, and January and going forward? It is up to us.
We are so pleased with November. As I said, it is the beginning of the "New New" and I love it. I also know we can do and give so much more. I want to fully participate with the Lord as He Hastens His work and I know you do as well. Thanks for being so wonderful and being such great Committed, Worthy, Obedient and Focused CFM Missionaries. Please serve with No Regrets! You are AWESOME!!!
Sister Clark and I are truly looking forward to seeing you at Zone Conference this week!
Love to all of you,
"What power shall stay the Heavens? As well might man stretch forth his puny arm to stop the Missouri river in its decreed course, or to turn it up stream, as to hinder the Almighty from pouring down knowledge from Heaven..."
This is how I characterize what has occurred this month as we have participated with the Lord in the Hastening of His Work. Well done, Elders and Sisters!!!! Well Done! This is the "New New" in the California Fresno Mission as the wonderful Missionaries come to understand that there is no end to what the Lord can do as we do what is required to participate in the Hastening of His Work.
I am convinced that He will allow us to participate to the extent we allow Him to. I think we saw just the beginning of this in the Month of November. Now, I ask you, what will you do differently in December to get different results? Remember, "If we always do what we've always done we'll always get what we've always gotten." What we've done and gotten in the past is wonderful and makes it possible to move forward. For that we should be very appreciative. But we are in the process of doing things differently to get different results. We did some things different in November and got different results. What more will and can we do in December, and January and going forward? It is up to us.
We are so pleased with November. As I said, it is the beginning of the "New New" and I love it. I also know we can do and give so much more. I want to fully participate with the Lord as He Hastens His work and I know you do as well. Thanks for being so wonderful and being such great Committed, Worthy, Obedient and Focused CFM Missionaries. Please serve with No Regrets! You are AWESOME!!!
Sister Clark and I are truly looking forward to seeing you at Zone Conference this week!
Love to all of you,
President Clark
No comments:
Post a Comment