Monday, December 7, 2015

PRESIDENT'S WEEKLY - YOU CAN DO THIS!

You Can Do This!

Dear Elders and Sisters:

I love you!  I love this Mission!  And I love what is happening in this Mission.  Everywhere through this Mission Missionaries and Companionships are discovering anew that Exact Obedience brings miracles.  And we need some miracles now!  If you will work in all diligence, and I mean in ALL Diligence, being more productive, spending less time wasting time, more time finding, and more time teaching, be more effective in your planning and more focused and do all this in Exact Obedience, we will receive the miracles we seek.  The formula is fixed by the Lord - "I the Lord am bound when ye do what I say and when ye do not what I say, ye have no promise!" And, "There is a law irrevocably decreed in Heaven before the foundations of this world, upon which all blessings are predicated - And when we obtain any blessing from God, it is by obedience to that law upon which it is predicated."

You know what to do.  You understand the principles involved.  Now go and Act!  Step it up, move it forward, go and do!  Just as Lehi knew Nephi would obtain the records, I too know you can do this!

We love you dearly,

President Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment