Thursday, August 7, 2014

Elder Palupe

I was very inspired by a wonderful missionary today.  I share his picture and comments with his consent.  

Elder Palupe was on an "exchange" when his Doctor called our nurse and said that he would like Elder Palupe to be admitted into the hospital for some tests.  I called Brother and Sister Thompson (two of our wonderful senior couples) and asked if they could bring Elder Palupe into the hospital since they were helping with the exchange.  Sister Besser (our nurse) and I met Elder Palupe at the hospital where he was admitted and sent up to his room.




The nurse came in, asked him to change into a hospital gown, when I came back into the room - this is what I found.  Cute Elder Palupe had put his tag onto his gown!!  I love it.  He is a dedicated, wonderful, sweet missionary!


The nurse asked him a lot of questions, one of the questions was would he be willing to have a 
clergyman come visit him.  Elder Palupe asked "is he Mormon"  the nurse said "no".  Elder Palupe responded "then yes, I will preach to him".  We LOVE our Missionaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment