Dear Elders and Sisters:
It was my birthday today. I was born in 1957 and today, on 11/11, I turned 57. So, I was thinking that was a double golden birthday or something pretty cool where the stars would align and drop BMWs or Ford GTs out of the sky onto my driveway or something extra-spectacular like that. Well, something extra-spectacular did happen. As I arrived at the office this morning to begin Transfer Boards, I found my office well decorated for the occasion and my desk full of birthday cards from all of you. It was truly marvelous and one of the best birthdays I've ever had. Thank you for making this a very special birthday for me. Your cards and notes and artwork were all fantastic and are now neatly tucked in a new journal volume to be viewed and reviewed with great fondness for years to come. You have made me feel very loved and appreciated this day and I want to thank you so much for such "An Incredible Birthday Gift"!
Love to all of you,
President Clark
It was my birthday today. I was born in 1957 and today, on 11/11, I turned 57. So, I was thinking that was a double golden birthday or something pretty cool where the stars would align and drop BMWs or Ford GTs out of the sky onto my driveway or something extra-spectacular like that. Well, something extra-spectacular did happen. As I arrived at the office this morning to begin Transfer Boards, I found my office well decorated for the occasion and my desk full of birthday cards from all of you. It was truly marvelous and one of the best birthdays I've ever had. Thank you for making this a very special birthday for me. Your cards and notes and artwork were all fantastic and are now neatly tucked in a new journal volume to be viewed and reviewed with great fondness for years to come. You have made me feel very loved and appreciated this day and I want to thank you so much for such "An Incredible Birthday Gift"!
Love to all of you,
President Clark

No comments:
Post a Comment