Saturday, November 15, 2014

One Reactivated Saint

This mission is amazing, we are going to hit our goal of 1,000 baptisms by the end of December.  With that being said, there are a lot of baptisms each week.  The President and I try to attend as many as we can, and sometimes we split up to do so.  Tonight was one of those nights.  I went to an amazing baptism!  When I walked into the church, there was a commotion in the hall, as I turned the corner I saw an amazing site.  There was a family of 6 all dressed in white having their pictures taken with many family members.  This family is evidence of what can happen when an in-active member is reactivated.  This in-active member reactivated himself and has brought over 20 of his family members into the waters of baptism.  WONDERFUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment