The Fire, the Desire, the Urgency, and the Faith!
Dear
Elders and Sisters:
I have continued to ponder on the events of May and was
able to hear about ALL of the miracles that occurred reading your letters over
the weekend. Wow! Simply, Wow!! The Lord just is so good and kind and
generous to those who love Him and serve Him and obey Him. We were blessed with
some very amazing miracles at the end of May as we sought 100 baptisms. What impresses upon me is that our service,
our work ethic, our faith toward our areas and investigators should always be
done with that sense of urgency, that expectation of miracles which you
demonstrated at the end of May. I
believe Elder Benites may have said it best stating:
"It hit me hard...miracle baptisms coming straight
from your counsel (Zone Conference and call out) and the many miracles that the
mission saw over the week. I truly believe that it should be like this all the
time. This mission is absolutely capable of baptizing hundreds a month. The
fire, the desire, the urgency, and most importantly the faith, should be there
at all times throughout the year."
Many of you have noted the same or similar and I applaud
you for you wonderful discovery or remembrance of what the Lord will provide
when we truly, truly do our part. So, as we approach this month of June
striving to achieve the Power of One, what will you give? How will you work? What will your faith be? I know what the Lord is willing to give as we
do our part - He will bless us with the Power of One. And I know what you are capable of giving and
doing. I witnessed this in May. Consequently, I am looking forward to this
mighty miracle we will achieve this month reaching the Power of One!
Sister Clark and I love you, we pray for you, we shed
tears over your challenges and celebrate with you in the many blessings and
miracles being rained down upon you from Heaven.
President
Clark
No comments:
Post a Comment