Follow Up to a Wonderful Week
Dear Elders and Sisters:
First of all, some thoughts/comments on our Zone
Conference with Elder Arnold: I think it was such a timely blessing to have him
come to our mission now. I think his message was clearly a blessing
orchestrated by the Lord to remind us to become Master Planners and to serve
and love the Members. I was truly appreciative of Sister Clark's excellent
teaching on Jacob 5 reminding us that we are engaged in the final preparation
of the Vineyard (we're actually in the Lord's Vineyard) for the second coming
of the Savior. I think her coupling of this with a reminder on Exact Obedience
was very instructive. I am also hopeful that what Sister Arnold taught about
being genuine will bless us to become Master Finders and Teachers. This brings
me to my teaching on the "why" of becoming Master Teachers – to bless
the work and to be able to do it given just how much we will be teaching. And then I have pointed you to the Sister
Fulcher case to teach salient points on the “how” of becoming Master Finders
through the Lord's Vision - through the Members. Again, all this was so very
well-tailored by the Lord for us, here, and now. I continue to share with you my vision that
we are uniquely prepared and qualified to truly take this mission to the next
level. We must believe and then go and do.
It is time for interviews and I look forward to being
with each of you. As you prepare for our
interview, I would like you to come prepared to share with me the top three
things you are going to differently, do more of, become better at, or what
weapon of rebellion you will lay down in order to better participate with the
Lord as He hastens His work in His Vineyard.
Remember, as Elder Bednar has taught; If We Always Do What We've Always
Done We'll Always Get What We've Always Gotten - IWADWWADWAGWWAG.
With much love,
President Clark
No comments:
Post a Comment