Give MORE to get MORE!
Dear Elders and Sisters:
It has been a pleasure to sit with you in interviews
these last few weeks (Fresno North and Fresno Zones you are not forgotten and
we will see you this week)! Here's what
we've heard that I share here to be helpful and instructive to the great CFM in
your quest to obtain "MORE"!
In the category of "Giving MORE to Get MORE":
"I am studying PMG to better know what I should be
accountable for so I can be MORE obedient."
"I have decided if I am going to live my mission in
a great crescendo it is simply 'bump day' rather than 'hump day'. A 'hump day' denotes a decline. I want to keep going up and getting
MORE."
"My companion and I have dedicated ourselves to
being very certain we truly have a NI before we define them as such. We just want to find MORE so we will baptize
MORE."
"My companion and I have decided if we will role
play MORE we will baptize MORE."
"My companion and I reviewed the 'Elder Dress &
Grooming' website and I bought new ties, recognizing my Penguin ties were not
in compliance with what the Brethren desired.
I am willing to give them up to get MORE!"
"My companion and I reviewed the 'Elder Dress &
Grooming' website and bought new pants and sent my tight fitting, Tilly pants
home, recognizing they were not in compliance with what the Brethren
wanted. It is easy to give them up to
get MORE!"
"My companion and I have rededicated ourselves to
ALWAYS ASKING 'Who do you know?' and 'Who else do you know?' with every person
so we can find MORE, teach MORE, and baptize MORE!"
"I felt prompted to read President Benson's talk on
Pride. I have determined I still must
work on eliminating pride. I just want
to eliminate pride so I can be MORE humble."
"My companion and I decided if we will follow Sister
Clark's training and become better planners, we will baptize MORE!"
I think it is clear that these Missionaries will be
getting MORE!!!
And for those of you who received little or no candy in
the exercise with Sister Clark during interviews, please repent so you can get
MORE! I’ll bet you never thought candy
would be a barometer of your obedience but it was and is. Please learn and obey all the rules so you
can obtain MORE!!!!
We just want you to have MORE! We know it is available to you but you will
have to give something for it - MORE obedience, MORE focus, MORE dedication and
diligence, and MORE faith. And sometimes
less is MORE - less gossip and sarcasm will yield MORE love and charity; less
idleness and "doing time" will yield MORE productivity; less focus on
self and MORE focus on others will yield MORE love and charity: less time with
active Members will yield MORE time to Find, Teach and Baptize; less fear of
OYM will yield MORE contacts and MORE finding!
We love you MORE than you can ever know!
President Clark
No comments:
Post a Comment