Last week we completed our 2nd transfer. Again it was bitter/sweet. It was so fun to spend some time with the missionaries that were going home. They are such good missionaries, so seasoned and well versed in the gospel - I can't wait to see what they will do next - the sky is the limit! We miss all of you!
Wednesday, September 3, 2014
Transfers - August 2014
I cannot believe that transfers have come and gone already! Time is really flying.
Last week we completed our 2nd transfer. Again it was bitter/sweet. It was so fun to spend some time with the missionaries that were going home. They are such good missionaries, so seasoned and well versed in the gospel - I can't wait to see what they will do next - the sky is the limit! We miss all of you!
Last week we completed our 2nd transfer. Again it was bitter/sweet. It was so fun to spend some time with the missionaries that were going home. They are such good missionaries, so seasoned and well versed in the gospel - I can't wait to see what they will do next - the sky is the limit! We miss all of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment