Thursday, September 4, 2014

Transfers - New Missionaries 8-2014

After saying goodbye to our returning missionaries, we sat in the airport with heavy hearts, until we saw an amazing site. Young, smiling, excited, nervous missionaries coming down the concourse. Our new missionaries had arrived.   Our hearts were full once again.  Missionary Work is the BEST! 

(New missionary video:  The first video I made was 20 minutes - that was to large for the blog site, so I cut it down to 12 minutes, again to large.  I finally posted the 12 minute video directly to my "Facebook page".  Please find it there.)


New Missionaries and their Companions/Trainer



That's a lot of luggage to load up!
Dinner at the Mission President's Home

Introduction to the Mission Culture
Lunchtime. We sing our "thanks" to those who prepared lunch with a rousing California, Fresno style "Called To Serve"



No comments:

Post a Comment