We also love attending baptisms. We have very valiant missionaries who baptize, when possible we attend those wonderful events.
Thursday, July 24, 2014
Some of our favorite moments are when we have the opportunity to go out with the missionaries to teach a lesson. I am learning a lot from these fine missionaries, they have strong testimonies and know the gospel well. I have been very impressed with them and continue to reflect on my life at that age and think - wow, if I could have been half as good as these wonderful sisters - President Clark is having similar experiences with the Elders. He loves teaching the gospel and states often that he just hopes being a Mission President doesn't get in the way of being a Missionary! We love the gospel and the opportunity to serve along side of these spectacular missionaries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment