Transfer Board - That's right folks, a very big week!
President Clark: "Our first transfer board
(transfers) and I was blessed to know so many things. The Lord is so
generous with this new mission president. I would
look at the board and be prompted to focus on companionships and simply know
what to do. After about 1 hour of this we realized we had over 3/4
of the transfers done. During this time, it was really like D&C 8 in
real life - study it out and either know or have a stupor of thought. When you
know, you do. When you have a stupor you don't. During this experience
there were several names that came with strong impressions but for the most
part, it was subtle, I just knew. Having stated that, several times someone
said the same name as near simultaneous as you could with me. There was
once when three of us said the same name almost exactly simultaneously.
"Out of the mouth of two or three witnesses" was truly at work.
Oh how generous and kind is The Lord! I am grateful that He not
only knows, but He will tell."
President Clark: "My appreciation for two wonderful Assistants who assisted but didn't direct. They gave counsel when asked but didn't offer direction or seek to dictate in any way. I am so grateful for these two young men and their wonderful preparation to guide and direct, teach and train, and love and inspire us."

Elder Griffin, Elder Castaneda, Sister Bateman, Sister Guzy, President and Sister Clark

No comments:
Post a Comment